Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

...

...That was so eerily good I was so afraid there was going to be an actual episode. .....

Good job guys. Good job.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hilarious

This is by far one of the best video game shorts ever. And what a great way to tell it. I've never seen someone use such great timing and witty pun for a video game based animation, and this was very well done. Even if I wasn't a fan of Zelda, I would have still enjoyed this just by the acting that happened between the characters. Great job in portraying character animation, this is something anyone wanting to get character acting down should watch.

Owls Owls

O.O

..........OH MY GOD OWWWWLLLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Ariel's High Sorcery 1of3 Ariel's High Sorcery 1of3

I say don't listen to people.

Often times people rather just have some long drawn out story instead of something short and sweet. Seeing this as is I think its fine and of perfect length since it doesn't include anything to discredit its quality.

Also you can kinda tell this is going to be added to at a later date, so people just need to be patent.

Good job at the pheonomes, and the acting. She looked excited when she wanted to show whoever her new ability.

The Red Line The Red Line

....

This has such a sweet concept, I really like this piece.

My favorite part has to be when the red line falls down the wedge shapes into the rolling hills.... That was such an awesome mind bending perspective experience.

Great job to everyone on this project, this shows that Newgrounds has some class and vision. Great job everyone.

Castle III part B Castle III part B

I saw the part A

And I was wondering just when you were going to use Resident Evil 4 music. :D

I like the whole vibe of the story and the atmosphere of the animation, but sometimes the voice acting is a little to over the top. Not so much in this episode but in the first one yes.

Still, this is pretty cool and inspirational. Its really getting me into the mood to work. Thanks for that and I'll wait for part C.

All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

Never seen anything from this series...

But I like the idea. Its pretty funny by touching on all those popular NG series here...but....why did you have to kill Bitey like that!?!? It was so sad!

(Still it was very good, and I was surprised on how long it was. Good job guys.)

Radioactive24 responds:

Hey, i don't tell anyone how to kill there fad. It's totally up to them. But, there are more gruesome ways to die.

- Radioactive24

Vamp'd Vamp'd

Mexican Vampires....

.....I think thats all that needs to be said. XD

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

HEYYY!!

My gosh that was cute!!!
I can see where you mentioned the timing, but I think you can easily go back and fix those since they arn't so major. But other than those minor glitches this was a great animation! The style is so sweet and fresh, and the stories are adorable! What the hell was that cute little white thing???? What was it!!? It was too cute! I want a plushie, oh.

But yeah, awesome job! I hope you got a good grade for this.
And your going to the same college chain as me! Sweeetttttt. I wish there would be a Art Institutes convention of students or something. That would be coool. :D

My 5 goes to you!

the Echo the Echo

Wow...

That was awesome! Truly some great mystical concepts there, and very tightly held together by keeping with the style. I really like the parchment paper in the background, it really adds a great feel to the animation.

The only part I felt was moving too slow was when the brush first appeared and the woman was just kinda standing there. Maybe have her check her instrument to make sure its working right and have her fidgit more? Still, this is awesome.

And the end where she brings the color back into the world and the way you made it happen. This is a very touching piece. Nice job.

Cridia responds:

Yeah, she indeed seems a bit dull in the beginning, but it was for a reason though ;). I wanted her to look around, as if she was looking for someone, whereafter she would take her instrument to play to forget her sadness. Anyways, you suggestions are not bad either, I will take it in mind next time :D.