Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

...

...That was so eerily good I was so afraid there was going to be an actual episode. .....

Good job guys. Good job.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hilarious

This is by far one of the best video game shorts ever. And what a great way to tell it. I've never seen someone use such great timing and witty pun for a video game based animation, and this was very well done. Even if I wasn't a fan of Zelda, I would have still enjoyed this just by the acting that happened between the characters. Great job in portraying character animation, this is something anyone wanting to get character acting down should watch.

Owls Owls

O.O

..........OH MY GOD OWWWWLLLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Love Dating Sim for Girls Love Dating Sim for Girls

About time there was somthing for the ladies.

I really like this game, it was very cute and left me feeling all cutesy and stuff. For being drawn with a mouse it was very nice, and the music in the background was catchy and cute. I had started to play this game early this morning, and just had to play it again.

However I thought it would have been cool to try and play as the other girls aswell after going through Sara first. I just thought that would have been cool.

Other than that this is really cute. ^-^ Good job!

Bomee responds:

thankies alamus :) for a person who draws nekkid men, u are very cool :) heehe *hugs* the other girls will make an appearance in the next game :)

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Holy crap!

That was crazy! Hahahah! Good job in the randomness. Really funny!

Melancholy Suite Melancholy Suite

Spiffy

This is pretty spiff, nice to just chill too. Keep em coming.

Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

Gotta say it.

I love your music. Its really something I gotta try to use in an animation and hopefully do it some justice.

Helix6 responds:

Please do! It's interesting to see what people put my music to visually.

The Stars Will Bring Us Back The Stars Will Bring Us Back

Please finish

I've been listening to this over and over, and I would very much like to hear it finished. It has lots of promise of kicking some ass!

ThePassing responds:

cheers!!!
yea the full version u can go here
www.purevolume.com/whensoftvoicesdie